NALP Credential Course
Class Dates: Monday, March 23rd, Tuesday, March 24th, Thursday March 26th, Friday, March 27th
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 1/2 day on Friday 9am
There is no NALP class on WEDNESDAY, March 25th due to the Seafood Extravaganza taking place that day
Cost: $595.00 Per Person, cost includes e-book and exam fee
A $200.00 deposit and registration must be received no later than FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2020 for eBooks to be ordered.
NALP Course Updates
- All NAA Credential text books are now eBooks. Once you register with AAGNO for the NALP course, AAGNO will send all student email addresses to NAA. Students will receive an email directly from ViaTech with instructions on how to access their Active Reader Bookshelves and how to use the functions of the eBook. There are two ways to access Active Reader:
- Download the app on an IPad/tablet search for the Active Reader in the Appstore
- Use a web browser, go to https://singlestorefront.com/NAA
- eBooks can be accessed via a web browser on any PC/laptop with internet access
- Students will have the option to print one copy of their NALP book at no additional charge and bring the paper version to class or you may purchase a hard copy of the book thru the ViaTech. If you choose only to download the book you will need to bring your laptop, tablet etc. that you downloaded the eBook onto to class each day.
- eBooks will stay updated over the years as the course material updates and changes.
- The cost to attend the NALP course with AAGNO is $595.00, this includes your eBook and if you choose to print your book, as well as the exam fee.
- You must have 12 months industry experience to take the NALP course